KLOUDES LIMITED WARRANTY
Your new Kloudes Topper is protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
This limited warranty does not apply to, and excludes:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference.
- Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
- Normal body impression(s).
- Consumer bed height/weight preference.
- Burns, cuts or tears.
- Vermin infestations.
- Toppers displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury.
- Claims made outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product.
- Any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product
The limited warranty for the Kloudes Topper is five (5) years from the date of original purchase.
Replacement of the Kloudes Topper does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on your order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained.
The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Kloudes shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Kloudes Topper. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Kloudes or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If your Kloudes Topper fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Kloudes Topper model you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected.
All shipping fees, both to and from Kloudes, incurred from returns for under-warranty service are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier. No COD packages will be accepted.
To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact Kloudes (www.kloudes.com). A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase.